Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rimba 880 Power Box Unit: Electrosex review

The Rimba 880 comes in a nicely package box with the female version on one side and the male on the other. This unit comes with a LCD screen that displays all the different settings and functions. The set has a dual-channel box, four electro adhesive gel pads, Two bi-polar leads and includes 3 AAA batteries two get you started. There are 2 output jacks for double the fun and 16 levels of intensity weak to strong. A deep-cure button was added to change the wave length and send electrical impulses deeper into the body. My Rimba has 7 different modes of pleasure, acupuncture, massage, slow stroke, scrapping, naprapathy, united stroke and cupping. All seven modes can be selected with the automatic key. This will give you about 20 min. of  electrifying fun.

My girl and I were very excited when our Rimba Power Box and toys arrived in the mail. We quickly opened the box like two kids at Christmas filled with the anticipation of the unknown. We quickly read through the instructions and the warnings. I put the batteries in and looked at her with total lust and said, who goes first. We were both a little nervous at first not wanting to be the genie pig. After a few minutes of playing with it on my arm i decided to give it a try. The first mistake was not getting the conductive gel which was causing some hot spots from the penis bands I bought to go with the unit. I solved this problem with a little bit of lube to help conduct the current into the skin better. This seems to be very important so make sure you pick some up with your unit. Once I got used to the first level of intensity I was able to increase it up to about 5 or 6 before it became to much for me. I can't imagine what this thing would feel like on 16. There is plenty of power for you freaks who want to really punish your self.  With a little bit of practise I was getting crazy intense orgasms with all kinds of tingling sensation. My favorite modes are the massage and the cupping. It felt like I was being massaged by an electrified hand.

For my beautiful little love kitten I bought  the torpedo plug. She was hesitant at first so I tied her up and, just kidden. The idea is to trust the person you are with. I hooked her up with 2 electro pads on the insides of her thighs with her torpedo at the same time. Start out on the lowest setting or you will send her running for the hills. She liked the power set to level three in the massage or cupping mode. This is where she found a lot of intense pleasures pulsating through her. Making her muscles expand and contract with a electrifying intense pleasures. She also said she still had a tingling sensation when we had sex afterwords causing her to cum very fast with a intense orgasm.

We both concluded that the Rimba power box is a very exciting addition to our sex life. It is reasonably prised and works with a wide verity of toys and accessories. Some attachment will require adapors for connecting in toys from other companies. The only thing we thought could improve this product would be gel pads that stick better because when they start to peel they sometimes cause hot spots from the current jumping to the skin. We also think a back light for the LCD screen would allow you two see it better at night. This is a awesome product for both male and female and works great for those lonely night when you are all alone.

 Please share any comments questions or experance you've had and heck back for my toys and accessories reviews

1 comment:

  1. I saw some Electro sex Gear product from online store. This product was new for me as I knew some sex toys before like dildo and vibrator. I didn't have much idea about that product but after reading this post I gained some idea what is this Electro sex Gear.

    ReplyDelete